Soccer Practice kicked off this week. The Brandtito girls are on "The Heat" which is an appropriate name for children playing soccer this time of year in the Panhandle. I was a little nervous how my mini divas would be once they had to actually get out and play for more than 15 minutes but they both did great! Heaven did really well making stops, while Annabelle was better at chasing the ball down. They both say they want to be goalie, but I doubt either of them would actually enjoy it once soccer balls started flying in their direction. No game schedule yet, but once we have them I'll pass along game times to anyone interested.
We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens. Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...


Comments
Post a Comment