Skip to main content

Making a List



The Brandtito children received a letter from Santa today.... they were thrilled


Because I know people, who know people....I was able to get my hands on a copy...


Dear Gavin, Heaven & Annabelle,

As you know, I have many, many children to watch this year. This note is to let you
know that I have designated a special "Magic Elf," whose job is to track & report the behavior
of boys and girls in your household. This elf will help me make the naughty and nice list, so
you can be sure this elf is will be watching you all closely. To be sure you make it on the nice
list, you must remember to follow the rules at school and at home. Sharing and talking nicely to
others is another great way to be sure your name stays on the nice list.

If the Magic Elf does not accompany this letter, rest assured she will make herself known
to you shortly. I strongly suggest that each member of the household commence good behavior
immediately, because she may show up at any time. Please remember to be gentle with the
Elf. Although your elf is magic, she is not a toy. You can talk to your elf (elves are very good
listeners) but you must not play with her. Too much handling will cause your elf to lose its
magic!!

Your elf will send me reports on your behavior at home & school. I have also just
received a copy of your report cards. GREAT JOB!! All A’s for Annabelle & A/B Honor Roll
for Gavin & Heaven!! Keep up your hard work! Your elf will send me reports on your school
grades as well as notes all notes sent home in your red school folders. Upon my arrival on
Christmas Eve, I will review the Magic Elf's final report and determine whether any and all gifts
shall be delivered as planned.

The Magic Elf I have chosen to keep an eye on the Brandt family this year’s name is
Elfie Sneakins, She is a very mischievous Elf and you can never guess the places she may show
up. Elfie may start observing your household at any time…and will explore your house from top
to bottom.

I know you have all been so good this year and I am really looking forward to seeing you
on Christmas Eve. Of course you won’t see me because you all will be fast asleep!! Christmas is
such a special time of year. I’m sure you know it’s not all about the presents. It’s about family,
and of course, celebrating the birth of Jesus!! I hope you are busy helping Mom & Dad get ready
for this very happy Season!

See you soon!

Santa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genius.

We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens.  Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...

Fish Tale

After feeding and watering the dogs for 6 weeks, Annabelle earned herself a fish today! After much debate at Petsmart, she decided on a pink "dragon scaled" beta & a mermaid themed tank. She has named him Poseidon (we're a bit into Percy Jackson right now...for better or worse) though I personally pushed for King Tritian (I mean HELLO it's a mermaid tank!!). She could not wait to get home and get it all set up. Because we (I) underestimated how big the tank we selected is, we set it up in the girls room...as there is no where else to put it. He has lots, and lots of pink decorations...so hopefully he's not too much of a manly man fish.

Carolers

The girls Brownie troop went Christmas Caroling this weekend at University Pines Retirement Community. They were absolutely precious. Words cannot express the cuteness overload. Several local troops were there and they sang for about half an hour. The girls have been practicing their songs for weeks, and they did spectacularly. The adorable retiree's gave them rave reviews and they were stopped by several people asking them to come back next year.  Could they be any cuter? When we got home, we thought it only seemed fair to get the dogs in the spirit too..... Kingsley the Great Bayleigh the Princess