Skip to main content

This Ol' Boy


Happy 1 year!
We went to the IP this weekend in Biloxi to celebrate our anniversary. The original plans had to be replace as my real estate class got canceled and rescheduled in the middle of our plans....SO Biloxi seemed like a fun plan B. Craig Morgan (whom I love) was performing Saturday night, and my stepdad Mark was able to get us some really good seats!! The show was SO good!!


Craig Morgan

We went to the Brazilian Steakhouse inside the IP for a late dinner. It's one of the steakhouses where they walk around with different foods (mainly meat) and you flip your card to green when you want them to bring you something. Surely we could have been stuffed on just the salad bar, but we opted to go all out!! I have never seen so much meat in all my life. I think it was Johns vision of Heaven on earth!! Needless to say, we ate WAY too much! I think I ate my weight in grilled pineapple! 

John <3'd the green side...

The next morning we spent some time in the casino and I won $800!!! I screamed with excitement..literally. I won $509 on one machine, John won $300 and then I won another $364!! We planned on spending more time, but everyone knows that kind of beginners luck doesn't happen twice so we decided to get out of there ASAP and head home. We're going to book a cruise with our winnings!

Heck yes!


See ya IP! Thanks for the money!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genius.

We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens.  Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...

Fish Tale

After feeding and watering the dogs for 6 weeks, Annabelle earned herself a fish today! After much debate at Petsmart, she decided on a pink "dragon scaled" beta & a mermaid themed tank. She has named him Poseidon (we're a bit into Percy Jackson right now...for better or worse) though I personally pushed for King Tritian (I mean HELLO it's a mermaid tank!!). She could not wait to get home and get it all set up. Because we (I) underestimated how big the tank we selected is, we set it up in the girls room...as there is no where else to put it. He has lots, and lots of pink decorations...so hopefully he's not too much of a manly man fish.

Carolers

The girls Brownie troop went Christmas Caroling this weekend at University Pines Retirement Community. They were absolutely precious. Words cannot express the cuteness overload. Several local troops were there and they sang for about half an hour. The girls have been practicing their songs for weeks, and they did spectacularly. The adorable retiree's gave them rave reviews and they were stopped by several people asking them to come back next year.  Could they be any cuter? When we got home, we thought it only seemed fair to get the dogs in the spirit too..... Kingsley the Great Bayleigh the Princess