Now that I've recovered from the depths of mystery illness, here's a few pictures from our Blue Ridge Adventure! We mined for Gems near Asheville, NC, we did some hiking, visited some water falls, and climbed Chimney Rock as well. Well...some of us climbed Chimney Rock....and some of us thought we were actually going to faint while deciding if there was any way we would actually manage to make it up Chimney Rock...
We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens. Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...
Comments
Post a Comment