This Friday we went to PRE's Family Movie Night showing of "The Odd Life of Timothy Green". By far, the cutest fundraiser the school has done so far. And of course it was much cheaper than we could actually all go to the movies for. They even had a dinner movie option, but the mini's opted for Cici's instead. The kids had such a good time hanging out with friends (and of course their COOL parents!!) Gavin even sat by a GIRL for a little bit (I was forbidden a photo). I hope PRE does more in the future!
We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens. Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...

Comments
Post a Comment