Skip to main content

Carnie Folk!

 
 
 
Tonight me & some of the pretiest ladies I know headed to the fair. It's a tradition for us, even though we usually don't ride any of the rides (because we're cheap & SOME PEOPLE are scared of rides that can be snapped together in hours by Carnie Folk.) The people watching & Corn Dogs however, totally make the trip worth it.
 
I'm also a complete sucker for those freak show exhibits. You know, the ones that claim to have the woman with a snake head and what not...the one's who ALL REASON & SENSE scream FAKE...Yah... I have a *really* hard time resisiting those. I just NEED to know what's inside. I'm also a sucker for the petting zoo's and animal exhibits. The fair really upped their game this year with a special tent filled with exotic animals. They even had BABY white tigers you could feed. I spent several minutes debating if I could possible causally put one in my purse and run.
In the end I decided it was a bad idea. Plus...the kids would probably scare a tiger.
 
 
 
 
 
Best Friend Sammich
Footlong Corn Dog...nothing wrong with that!
This Llama was not amused at all by us...or life in general apparently
I know this "LOOOKS" like a caramel apple covered in sprinkels, but I think it was somthing much healthier like a pumpkin on a stick.... I can't be sure though.
Besties :)

No one ever wants to ride the ferris wheel with me...Sissies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genius.

We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens.  Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...

Fish Tale

After feeding and watering the dogs for 6 weeks, Annabelle earned herself a fish today! After much debate at Petsmart, she decided on a pink "dragon scaled" beta & a mermaid themed tank. She has named him Poseidon (we're a bit into Percy Jackson right now...for better or worse) though I personally pushed for King Tritian (I mean HELLO it's a mermaid tank!!). She could not wait to get home and get it all set up. Because we (I) underestimated how big the tank we selected is, we set it up in the girls room...as there is no where else to put it. He has lots, and lots of pink decorations...so hopefully he's not too much of a manly man fish.

Carolers

The girls Brownie troop went Christmas Caroling this weekend at University Pines Retirement Community. They were absolutely precious. Words cannot express the cuteness overload. Several local troops were there and they sang for about half an hour. The girls have been practicing their songs for weeks, and they did spectacularly. The adorable retiree's gave them rave reviews and they were stopped by several people asking them to come back next year.  Could they be any cuter? When we got home, we thought it only seemed fair to get the dogs in the spirit too..... Kingsley the Great Bayleigh the Princess