Skip to main content

Seeing Stars.

Seriously...I mean, HOW cute are they??
Performance Day has arrived. The countless hours of practice surely paid off as both girls completely rocked the stage. Unfortunately, our parent preparedness did not pay off, as during crunch time my camera crapped out thus we have no video recorded & only one decent photo. We had really good seats, but of course, by the time the camera situation was straightened out, 2 adults moved right in front of Annabelle. So...I guess everyone will have to take by insanely unbiased opinion, that our Branditios, were certainly the best!

Heaven is in the top row with the enormous pink feather bow..Annabelle is blocked by the adults standing in the front row :(
Since the girls  performed so eloquently, the got to pick lunch. Much to Gavin & John's displeasure, they chose Chinese :)


Purdy Girl (I'm obsessed with these huge fluffy bows)

Only person eating Pizza in the Chinese restaurant

Chop Stick Master.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genius.

We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens.  Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...

Fish Tale

After feeding and watering the dogs for 6 weeks, Annabelle earned herself a fish today! After much debate at Petsmart, she decided on a pink "dragon scaled" beta & a mermaid themed tank. She has named him Poseidon (we're a bit into Percy Jackson right now...for better or worse) though I personally pushed for King Tritian (I mean HELLO it's a mermaid tank!!). She could not wait to get home and get it all set up. Because we (I) underestimated how big the tank we selected is, we set it up in the girls room...as there is no where else to put it. He has lots, and lots of pink decorations...so hopefully he's not too much of a manly man fish.

Carolers

The girls Brownie troop went Christmas Caroling this weekend at University Pines Retirement Community. They were absolutely precious. Words cannot express the cuteness overload. Several local troops were there and they sang for about half an hour. The girls have been practicing their songs for weeks, and they did spectacularly. The adorable retiree's gave them rave reviews and they were stopped by several people asking them to come back next year.  Could they be any cuter? When we got home, we thought it only seemed fair to get the dogs in the spirit too..... Kingsley the Great Bayleigh the Princess