Soccer season is back! This year only Annabelle has decided to play and she is returning to Team Heat!! She was the only returning player, and is enjoying her seniority. They've won their first game of the season...which is already an improvement from last year. With new coaches thus season and lots of great players I think we can look forward to many more wins!! Also, I forgot how insanely, stupid hot it is during morning soccer games. That is something I wish I'd noted before leaving in a black sweater. Lessons learned.
We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens. Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...

Comments
Post a Comment