Skip to main content

Ace Cream

I had told the kiddos' that if they brought home good grades on their final report cards I would take them to Sweet Frog BEFORE dinner on Thursday. They all did FANTASICALLY this semester! Both girls brought home ALL A's and Gav is back on AB HONOR ROLL!!! YAY!! :) So of course the minute I walked in the door from work on Thursday the girls were patiently (or not so patiently) waiting to head out the door to Sweet Frog. For some reason that I just cannot wrap my head around, Gavin didn't want to go. Craziness I tell you.


Success tastes so Sweet.



Heaven's Creation....Including Mango Soba balls, Fudge, Mint Andes crumbles, fruit, whipped cream, chocolate rocks & sprinkles atop cookies and cream Yogurt.
AB's Creation....Cake batter ice cream with fudge, whipped cream, 3 kinds of sprinkles, gummy fish, Rieces Pieces, Cookies, M & M's and Chocolate Rocks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genius.

We still owe Annabelle 2 more AR trips so yesterday I thought I'd escape the "hurricane" madness of Pensacola and cross one off our list. We decided to give Auntie Jenny a visit in her new apartment in Mobile (AU Pharmacy Program...GO JEN!) and let her show us around for a while. We drove around campus for a bit and grabbed lunch at Hero's, which is close to her apartment. It has a very "college" feel to it, and Annabelle felt very "cool" to be out with the ladies. After lunch we headed over to the Explorium to waste away the rest of the afternoon. I love the Explorium, because they change their main exhibits our pretty regularly, so no 2 times are ever the same. Plus, it actually attempts to help the kids LEARN something while they're playing....vs just running around like mad heathens.  Annabelle really liked the kid science area & the "matter" exhibit they have. Especially the soap bubble cloud maker. The poor worker re...

Fish Tale

After feeding and watering the dogs for 6 weeks, Annabelle earned herself a fish today! After much debate at Petsmart, she decided on a pink "dragon scaled" beta & a mermaid themed tank. She has named him Poseidon (we're a bit into Percy Jackson right now...for better or worse) though I personally pushed for King Tritian (I mean HELLO it's a mermaid tank!!). She could not wait to get home and get it all set up. Because we (I) underestimated how big the tank we selected is, we set it up in the girls room...as there is no where else to put it. He has lots, and lots of pink decorations...so hopefully he's not too much of a manly man fish.

Carolers

The girls Brownie troop went Christmas Caroling this weekend at University Pines Retirement Community. They were absolutely precious. Words cannot express the cuteness overload. Several local troops were there and they sang for about half an hour. The girls have been practicing their songs for weeks, and they did spectacularly. The adorable retiree's gave them rave reviews and they were stopped by several people asking them to come back next year.  Could they be any cuter? When we got home, we thought it only seemed fair to get the dogs in the spirit too..... Kingsley the Great Bayleigh the Princess